Check out our new videos below
Use the scroll bar on the right of the player list to see all the videos available!
For high speed internet connections ONLY, Do not use dial up connections.
2012 Vegetable Research Reports
Arranged alphabetically by crop or subject
All 2011and previous research reports have been moved to "The Library"
- Replicated Asparagus Variety Trial by Carl Cantaluppi, North Carolina State Extension - [MS Word]
- 2012 Green Pepper Germplasm Evaluation with pictures
- 2012 Pumpkin Cultivar Evaluation with pictures
- Green Pepper Germplasm Evaluation, 2012. This version is for your mobile device using iBooks on iOS devices or other eReaders for epub files on Android [epub file, 24 MB]
- Pumpkin Cultivar Evaluation, 2012. This version is for your mobile device using iBooks on iOS devices or other eReaders for epub files on Android [epub file, 31 MB]
- Mid West Vegetable Trial reports [PDF files - need Acrobat reader]CD's will be available for purchase from the Education Store at Purdue [Click Here!]
- Green Pepper and Pumpkin Report, 2011. This version is for your mobile device using iBooks or other eReader[epub file]
- Pest Management for Season Extension, 2010 webinar series; Tomatoes, Winter Crops, Nutrition, etc. Includes handouts and recordings. Check it out [Link to resources].
- 2011 Northern Ohio Sweet Corn evaluation [PDF file - need Acrobat reader]
- Evaluation of Sweet Corn Varieties at 2 Grower Locations in Ohio - 2011 with pictures.
TAKE IT WITH YOU
New eBook: Important Diseases and Pests of Pumpkins in Ohio
Almost a decade ago, a fact sheet was made of diseases, pests and problems commonly found on pumpkins in OH. Unfortunately, the fact sheet was not widely distributed nor many were printed. Here now is the same publication reissued in the visually exciting new iBooks Author, iPad format. Put it on your iPad and take it with you to the field.
For more information. E-mail: Bob Precheur
All Previous Vegetable Research
Reports have moved to 'The Library'
Click on the The Library in the left hand menu bar and at the next menu, click on research reports.
For more information... E-mail: Bob Precheur